I got a 4 for AP chemistry.
Okay so i guess i was pretty damn stressed preparing for this because i was scared as hell to get a 2 or something. I promised myself that i'd be merely happy if i got a 3 and very happy if i could get a 4 and would fly off the building if i got a 5.
But that was then..
After a whole week of watching people get results earlier than me and ripping open 5's, i started to sort of expect one too. So damn. Now when i think about it, its like you're nothing worth looking at without a 5.. Shit. so i mean i'm happy la. But still abit sore from that 4.
_____________________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My clarinet exam is over! Sight singing was pretty shitty and my C# minor crashed around the middle. But i never had a better round of Summer (: So its off to get serious with saxophone now.
Anyway my parents weren't in yesterday so i had to come home myself. Then my brothers and i went to watch batman at J8! Haha yeah we walked all the way there from home with one of brian's so called shortcuts which he picked up from 4 years in RI. It was totally not a shortcut btw.
I need rest. Normally i'd wake up by 8 but since batman was so long i didnt sleep enough and dalton had to wake me up so we could go to BP. I love dalton so much. I love the way he cries with excitement when i come home or the way he brightens up when he hears 'lets go bud!' and the oh so cute way he growls and barks at the agitator if he's not too busy peeing on the tree just to show off that he doesn't care.
zzz.. I also promised to post pictures a few days back. Something which i'll do now. Heh.
And welcome back from italy mei ((:
Dalton, Abe, Favour and Tiger
Shelties!
The band
A really cool shot
With certs?
anyway i have some really gay pictures of everyone but they're like so stupid so i wont post them up.
posted by halfpastfour- at 9:16 PM [edit]